Privacy-Preserving Deep Learning in the context of medical imaging (MSc Thesis/Guided Research/IDP/etc)
Privacy-Preserving Machine Learning is a very recent topic of ongoing research. Especially in the medical field large amounts of data are locked due to privacy regulations. PPML allows the training on data of patients while asserting they face no repercussions by participating. Lots of applications need to be researched in depth. Exact project definitions would be specified depending on your interests and talents, but range from rather theoretical work to heavily applied projects. If you are interested kindly send us a message including your CV, transcript of records, and very briefly what you are looking for, expecting in your thesis, your talents and interests are and if applicable a short description of a project that you did. We are looking forward to your message.
- Enthusiasm for deep learning.
- Advanced knowledge of machine learning and computer vision.
- Excellent programming skills in Python and PyTorch.
- Prior knowledge on PPML is helpful
What we offer:
- Exciting research projects with many possibilities to bring in your own ideas.
- Working in a team of experts in PPML, image processing, deep learning, biomedical engineering and medicine.
- Enough freedom to pursue your own project while providing the guidance you need